The following video tutorials are a very basic guide in defending yourself against the fast emerging global tyranny We The People of the world are facing today.
The global elite have, over many decades now, gradually been compromising the justice system that was originally intended to protect man’s (includes women) liberties. It’s time for people to stand up for their liberties with knowledge (power) and, while doing so, expose this corrupt system and the parasites within it.
The day is coming when one of two scenarios will take hold… We The People (whatever is left us after the forced injections) will be completely enslaved OR we will be completely liberated from the chains of the political, economic and injustice systems these parasites have enslaved us to. (This is Canadian content oriented, but with research within your own country, you should be able to articulate a similar system of defense.)
Make the choice to STAND UP!!! Do so with the very basic knowledge i am sharing with you below…
The first video has 3 parts… Law Basics Part 1 – a) Basic court knowledge/ procedures. b) How to control the courts (it’s a neutral party). Law Basics Part 2 – Ammo For Defense. Law Basics Part 3 – R. v Stinchcombe. Time marks: 0.00 is the intro; 8:36 is Part 1 – Basic court knowledge and how to control the court; 19:38 is Part 2 – Ammo For Defense; 27:59 is Part 3 – R. v Stinchecombe; 48:06 is a Q and A with a class I had.
Law Basics Part 4 – Know Who YOU Are (Constructive Notice and Declaration). Time marks: 0.00 is the intro; 1:07 is Part 4 – Know who YOU are (My “Constructive Notice and Declaration); 24:18 is a Q and A with a class I had.
Law Basics Part 5 – Know Who YOU Are NOT (Person Motion – Challenging Jurisdiction). Note: I renamed this part after the video was made – too much work to do it over again. Time marks: 0.00 is the intro; 0.45 is Part 5 – Know Who YOU Are NOT (My “Person Motion – Challenging Jurisdiction”); 20:07 is a Q and A with a class I had.
Law Basics Part 6 – Maxims of Common Law and My Conclusion. Time marks: 0.00 is the intro; 1:04 is Part 6 – Maxims of Common Law; 17:04 is my conclusion; 21:51 is a Q and A with a class I had – no one had any questions, there was just a comment.
The documents below are the ones talked about in the videos – free to download. [Note: The first 2 documents are from the law course logo to the top right (www.HowToWinInCourt.com – it’s an American law course NOT related to what is being taught here, but still has relevant teachings related to due process).]
- The Maxims of Common Law.
- The Search for Natural Law.
- Key case law/ammo for defense R. v. Stinchcombe – just read the highlights. This is a one pager of key quotes from it in a pdf and word doc form.
- Key case law/ammo for defense from a Crown Newsletter.
- Jurisdiction/person Motion — Motion to Grant a Stay of Proceedings.
- The template of my Constructive Notice and Declaration for travel on the public roads. That last link is a word doc, here is a pdf version. Here is the Fee Schedule that goes with it. Have a proper Bill of Sale of your vehicle with it.
- The template of my Constructive Notice and Declaration for rallies. That last link is a word doc, here is a pdf version.
- BONUS: Bovier’s Law Dictionary
I am having comments turned on for this page. It will be moderated to allow only educational interactions.